I spent all day tweaking and debugging my site. At the suggestion of a PLR marketer who has been giving me advise, I created new graphics for all my PLR articles on the site. I bought a one-payment subscription to a graphics site that makes it fast and easy, but it’s still a lot of work for 60+ packages.
I tested each product download link and repaired about 12 of them, so they all work now. In the process, I discovered some settings that needed to be changed in all the products in WooCommerce. So, I went through and fixed them in every product.
I made $30 yesterday, so now that the site is cleaned up, I’ll start writing my WSO, “How to Make $30 A Day”!
(Just kidding 😉
I am now in the process of digging up all my orphaned PLR that is good enough to add to my site and get it put up.
Tomorrow, I’ll turn instantly turn into an old man and will probably celebrate with the family most of the day. I don’t expect to get much done.
I have Monday and Tuesday free this week. My primary goals are to keep loading products on my site, and preparing for Tiffany’s big PLR sale next week.
On a scale of 1-10, today’s progress is probably 7.5. I could have done better, but did get distracted awhile on Facebook.