Reply To: Way to contact people

by Buck McDaniel
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Way to contact people Reply To: Way to contact people

Buck McDaniel
Participant

GetResponse and most other autoresponders allow you to send email “blasts.” An email blast is a message that is sent to all your list at one time. They can be scheduled, so you can program them to go out everyday for the next 6 days (or whatever period you want.) but they are not added to your automated emails that are delivered in sequence to every subscriber.

You sound like your list has been deserted for a while, meaning you haven’t emailed them since they completed the series. Regardless, I would send the daily emails to the entire list and let them unsubscribe if they aren’t interested. Later, I would send them an offer they can’t refuse. When they sign up for it, I’ll have the live list. Then, after a couple of weeks of no replies, I’d delete the dead list and all the names with it.

Whatever you do, don’t try sending to your entire list from your ISP email. That’s the recipe for disaster. Use the “blast” feature of your autoresponder. They may call it something else, but you can ask them if you can’t figure it out.

Hope this helps

Share this article