Reply To: What one question do I Have?

by Buck McDaniel
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything What one question do I Have? Reply To: What one question do I Have?

Buck McDaniel
Participant

Thank you Sean and Mark,

I guess if there’s a secret to my success, it’s not from the last two weeks. It’s from the last two months. April, I determined that I was going to work through my project regardless of the setbacks. Everyday I make progress, as little as it may be, it is still progress.

I work for a few minutes until I hit a road block, then I take whatever time it takes to find the solution, whether it’s two hours or two days. Then, I spend the few minutes (usually seconds) applying it and continuing on until I hit the next.

As you all know, I had my shares of discouragement and frustrations! I just keep believing that I will get through it, and I keep working at it rather than give up and try something ‘easier’.

There is no “easy.” This is all hard work until you learn it and practice it.

Funny thing. As I am writing this, I am watching a webinar on how to build a membership site in 5 minutes. For the last 10 minutes, the host has been struggling to get one step to actually do what it is supposed to do. I doubt the he thinks it’s funny, but I don’t mean laughable, funny. He is saying his file server isn’t responding.

That’s an experienced person having the same problem, live in a webinar! So, just expect that it is part of the cost of doing business. Either take the time to learn and work through it, or hire someone experienced in doing it.

One suggestion I do have, comes from the Bible. In the Old Testament, the children of Israel were instructed to rest on the Sabbath. That was a commandment for THEIR benefit!

If you are pressed and working this business 7 days a week, take a day off! Even secular psychology has now started saying that we are more efficient 6 days a week when we have rested one day than we are working 7 days a week.

Share this article