Reply To: Buck's Goal Furnace

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Buck's Goal Furnace Reply To: Buck's Goal Furnace

Rick Smith
Participant

Mark –

The sweet spot is elusive for me, too. I’ve been searching for the right system for years. I think you mentioned in another thread that you use a Franklin Planner. I started off with a Daytimer. I eventually went to Franklin software. Then other software, etc., etc. I wish there was one system that could do everything I want it to do. If there is, I haven’t found it yet. I’ve thought about writing the application to include the features I want but that would take a considerable amount of time and it would take away from my IMB.

Buck –

I’m finally getting on track slowly but surely. I think I figured out this morning what I’m missing. I’m gonna take a page from your book. Some time blocks will not be available for IMB work. Others will. If a time block it’s not available. And I can’t feel guilty about it. However, the unavailable time blocks will have to be unavailable for a good reason. The second thing I’m missing is that I’m only tracking productivity daily. While I review my tasks daily in Todoist, I don’t review my calendar daily. I only do that weekly. So there’s a disconnect there. So I’ve got some tweaking to do.

Rick

Share this article

Comments are closed.