Reply To: Dave's Accountability

by
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Dave's Accountability Reply To: Dave's Accountability

Anonymous

The Outline of My Blueprint

What are the 3-5 things you should be singularly focusing on to achieve YOUR goals?
(Yes, I took out “in your business” to suit my needs in this first section.)

For me, it has to begin with TAKING CONTINUOUS ACTION.
1. Make my bed every morning. (That is a metaphor for “Start Every Day with a Task done.”)

2. Plan every Push and make that push The Bed. (A “Push” is the next set of actions in the plan. Generally takes about 7-10 hours, covering 1-3 days.)

3. Accept that pattern breaks are part of my life and Master getting the car out of park as quickly as possible.

What are the 3-5 things you should be singularly focusing on in your business to achieve YOUR goals?
(Here is the original question.)

1. New content leads to subscribers.
2. Subscribers need a good welcome series that leads to an initial purchase quickly (7-14 days).
3. Consistently good emails sent on a consistent basis will lead to more sales.
4. New SIMPLE products lead to having products to sell.
5. With my open rate (60%) and click through rate (28%), if I chart the “What made the sale?” I can learn what works and concetrate on that.
6. The WSO selling concept (i.e. price ticks higher over time) is brilliant. This should leverage my LCV into a very steady flow.

What are the 3-5 things you should MASTER to achieve YOUR goals?
1. Producing emails quickly. (Currently takes me about 90 minutes per email.)
2. Producing products quickly. (A 1-hour video currently takes me about 6.5 hours to produce.)
3. Accepting that everything else only has to be GOOD ENOUGH!

More tomorrow.

Share this article