Reply To: Rick's Accountability

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Rick's Accountability Reply To: Rick's Accountability

Rick Smith
Participant

It’s been a couple of days since I posted about my accountability.

Thursday, June 9th – in addition to what I already posted on Thursday I completed the following lessons:

1. What’s your big goal?
2. What would it mean to you to complete your big goal?
3. What’s been holding you back from achieving your big goal?
4. How much longer are you willing to allow those things to hold you back?

Friday, June 10th – I completed the following lesson:

Introduction to creating a blueprint for your business.

Friday was a very hard day at the day job. I had to do a lot of research and it drained my mental and emotional energy. When I got home I had nothing left to work on IMB and I let this frustrate me.

Saturday, June 11th – I completed nothing for my blueprint today. I did listen to several of Sean’s audios when I ran just over 4 miles and while assisting with the cleaning of my church building. I had some yard work planned for today but it rained pretty hard so I had to scrap that plan.

I was gonna use that time to work on my IMB but my wife and son talked me into going to see a movie instead, telling me I could work on it afterward. Well, after the movie I had no energy to work on my IMB (I guess because I’m still not back to 100% post surgery). I let it frustrate me again. I tried to take a nap but wound up not sleeping and watched another movie on TV. I don’t know if I have the energy to do much beyond completing this post and watching another TV movie later. It’s very frustrating. I had plenty of energy this morning. I’ve got almost nothing left in the tank now.

Share this article

Comments are closed.