Reply To: Dave's Accountability

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Dave's Accountability Reply To: Dave's Accountability

Rick Smith
Participant

Dave –

Ok. I guess Saturday was a bad example. Say those items were scheduled for Monday. Say it was a complete blow up from what you had planned. Skype and Facebook aren’t really an issue for me. I don’t have Skype on this laptop (for the exact reason of removing that distraction) and I don’t spend a ton of time on Facebook. I just don’t. Plus I’ve learned to close my email client when it’s time to focus. So that’s not an issue. And my phone doesn’t ring much (besides I have it on vibrate 90% of the time anyway) so that’s not really an issue, either.

So what I want to know is what do you do what your day totally and completely blows up? Let’s say your network goes down or one of your computers goes south (I know both of those things have happened to you in the past) and you’re completely unable to work on anything you had planned for that day. What do you do the next day (or over the next several days) to overcome the overwhelm and frustration of having a day like that? And what do you about the tasks that you weren’t able to get to because the network or the computer went down?

And yes. It does seem like we’re having a private conversation.

Share this article

Comments are closed.