Reply To: How to handle this situation with fiverr provider

by Buck McDaniel
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize How to handle this situation with fiverr provider Reply To: How to handle this situation with fiverr provider

Buck McDaniel
Participant

Hi, Sean,

I’m not sure if you read my original post or got distracted by the irrelevant answers that followed. I didn’t lose money on Fiverr.

What happened was I accepted a project and paid for it so I could edit it and use it right away. It was a rough experience, so I posted 3 star feedback and explained what I went through. The seller didn’t like the feedback and decided to issue a refund I couldn’t refuse in order to get the feedback removed. It didn’t work, so she said she didn’t care for the money if I would allow the feedback to be removed. I agreed and the feedback was removed. Now she is insisting I pay her back and leave good feedback.

I didn’t know she issued a dispute to refund and didn’t go back to Fiverr until after whatever period that fiverr gives to respond. So, I was refunded by default. She said she didn’t care about the money, then, when the feedback was finally removed, she started demanding payment.

Share this article

Comments are closed.