Reply To: Bud's Accountability center.

by Bud Evans
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Bud's Accountability center. Reply To: Bud's Accountability center.

Bud Evans
Participant

Bud’s accountability, June 20, 2016.
Too damn that or do something different with this accountability. I’m going to include many of the things that are not related to my self-reliance website. And when I get done with listing my accountability I’m going to include a little bit about how I have learned to plan my time over the years.
I did not complete everything on last week’s list. So it is and move forward to this list. The reason being, the excuse, was that I had a lot of other things get in the way. We had some intense family problems to deal with and I had a bunch of shop work for friends and neighbors that needed to be completed. Just as an aside I make or $50 an hour for my shop work. This gives me the needed income to balance my budget and move forward with this project and it provides a valuable service to others at a price they can afford.
Monday, June 20, 2016.
• Complete Subaru electronic set up.
• Clean shop.
• Product creation article on journals.
• Whole corn.
• Plant beans.
• Work on membership set up on website. (This is taking a lot more time than I expected.)
Tuesday, June 21, 2016.
• Thorton truck and shop.
• Repair tractor radiator.
• Weed office garden raised bed.
• Go to the bank..
• Continue work on setup of membership website..
• Product creation, subject to be determined.
Wednesday, June 22, 2016.
• Work on Smith Van.
• Work on weeds in house garden.
• Continue troubleshooting of wiring on Thorton trailer hauler.
• Product creation, continue work on video scripts and sales videos.
• Membership site work on PayPal integration to monthly payments.
Thursday, June 23, 2016.
• Clean office.
• Product creation, work with video animator to create sales video.
• Post material for lesson one to server.
• Test membership website for items completed.

Friday, June 24, 2016.
• Possible trip to zoo with family. If this comes about the rest of this day will be moved to next week.
• Product creation, I Value A Family Time.
• Work on website and attempt open to the public.
• Brainstorm and organize membership site sales promotion.
• Create crowdfunding sales site.
Saturday, June 24, 2016.
• Bud’s day.
Now I’d like to take some time and talk a little bit about how I have integrated this accountability project in the my normal method of accounting for my time. I have been one of the lucky people to have been sent by my employer many years ago to attend the Franklin Covey courses on personal daily and long-term planning. I have revised that training and use it for years. That training was a turning point in my life. Since I fully developed a method to use it I accomplish approximately 20 tax each week that take over two hours plus when I allow it I have time for myself. I always include family time in this planning. My wife and I have been married for 65 years and we have almost always had some sort of a date each week in those 65 years.
I create a mind map each week for what I want to accomplish and then I move that into my daily planner. I don’t know what there is about it but writing those tasks down in that planner seem to be the catalyst to getting them done. That planner also becomes a journal. I just hope that my family enjoys them after I’m gone.
Many times I create a mind map based upon the various jobs or job titles that I need to accomplish each week. I have found that weekly planning is the shortest period of time that you can do to ensure your accomplishment of tasks. It is also important to have monthly plans nearly plans and long-term plans. I hope that this is helpful to someone. My greatest goal in life is to be able to help other people to make their lives better. If you want more information about my methods don’t hesitate to contact me.
Bud

Share this article

Comments are closed.