Reply To: Rick's Accountability

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Rick's Accountability Reply To: Rick's Accountability

Rick Smith
Participant

Sean –

Last night I created a repeating daily task to perform a daily review each morning. It’s the first task I’ll do each morning. I’ll review what I completed the day before, analyze what I completed, move forward any uncompleted tasks, and review my productivity spreadsheet from the day before. (Hmmm. Just realized I should add all of these items either as subtasks or as a task comment so I don’t miss anything.) I’ll also review my calendar each morning.

So this morning I did the review and realized something when I reviewed my productivity spreadsheet. There are things on there that I completed that aren’t in Todoist. That means I didn’t enter those tasks in Todoist and mark them as complete. So I didn’t give myself “credit” for everything I completed yesterday. The only things that showed up for yesterday in Todoist as completed tasks were tasks unrelated to my big business goals. I’ll be fixing that today.

Share this article