Reply To: Example of Discovering the "Thing" That Will Motivate YOU Day-in-Day-out

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Example of Discovering the "Thing" That Will Motivate YOU Day-in-Day-out Reply To: Example of Discovering the "Thing" That Will Motivate YOU Day-in-Day-out

Rick Smith
Participant

Sean –

I’ve discovered that on those days when I’m really wiped out that doing exactly what you said, taking a 20 – 30 minute nap can work wonders for me. I probably don’t do that as often as I should. And I have a tendency to push myself to the point of exhaustion sometimes. My wife has reminded me numerous times during this recovery process that I have to pay attention to my physical limitations. I’ve always been one to push hard until I hit my limits. I still want to do that but I’ve discovered that I’m hitting my limits sooner than I used to. Though I do have to say that’s getting better as I continue to regain my strength and stamina.

To your point about focusing, I was to be very focused this morning. As a result, in about 90 minutes I completed my daily review and the blueprint “questions to help you dig deep.” If I’m able to do that every day I’ll soon be where I want to be.

Share this article

Comments are closed.