Reply To: Don Sturgill – Accountability

by Don Sturgill
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Don Sturgill – Accountability Reply To: Don Sturgill – Accountability

Don Sturgill
Participant

June 24, 2016 – Okay… looks like the way to do this is to stick with one thread. If that’s not the way, someone let me know.

Here’s my Goal Furnace work:

I want to develop my writing, speaking, teaching business to an income of at least $15K per month. I seek Freedom. I want to help others, but I don’t want to have to work for them. The achievement of that goal will take the pressure off and give me the space and ability to serve others rather than resent them.

Here are the top three things that have been holding me back from accomplishment thus far:

• The idea that a Christian man should “seek first the Kingdom” and not worry about money
• Drifting from idea to idea like a kid in a candy store: Lack of long-term, continued focus
• Failing to develop a concrete daily plan and stick with it — getting distracted by the zillion fly-bys

Today, I get out of the rut and strike off on a new path. I’m not willing to give one more hour over to mediocrity.

Share this article