June 26, 2016: I finished Part 2 of the Blueprint Questions this morning:
Part 1 (So I understand your Dream Business):
1) What exactly is your Dream Business?
> Writing, speaking, and teaching on topics that matter.
2) Why do you believe you should create it?
> Everyone needs something of value to do and be.
3) How will your BIG IDEA change lives?
> By helping people drop the hype and get back to basics.
4) How is it different (or similar) to other web businesses that do something similar?
> Focus on the boomer generation and reality
5) What will be included in your BIG BUSINESS dream site?
> Sections on the basics of life: health, wealth, and wisdom.
6) Please tell me anything and everything else about what you dream about in your business
> I’d like to grow it to be my main business — allowing me to work with others, but not for them.
Part 2 (So I understand what your weaknesses are so we can work with/around them):
7) What challenges have you faced in the past in trying to implement your BIG DREAM?
• There’s never enough time to focus on my work. I pay the bills by working for others.
• I can’t stay focused on a niche or plan. I always come up with something “better.”
• I’m optimistic to a fault. I begin by seeing nothing but possibilities, and finish by seeing nothing but obstacles.
8) If you have never started, why not? What held you back?
> I’ve begun a zillion times.
9) If you have started, but failed or stalled, what happened?
> I lose focus and get distracted by another idea.
10) What do you see as your 3 biggest weaknesses?
• Lack of continuing on a path. I’m constantly turning back or changing course.
• It’s difficult to work with others. I expect too much and end up doing it all myself.
• I don’t manage money or time well. I get off track easily.
11) How do those weaknesses stunt your growth?
> Here’s how to go nowhere: never decide, don’t trust anyone, and fail to stick to a plan