Reply To: Don Sturgill – Accountability

by Don Sturgill
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Don Sturgill – Accountability Reply To: Don Sturgill – Accountability

Don Sturgill
Participant

I go to bed every night with one of Sean’s trainings playing in the headset. And I fall asleep every night without learning a thing (that I can remember the next morning). After 10pm, I’m toast.

Here’s what it took: Going back to the sequence of instruction here and going back over my work under Design Your Business. It was plain to see I was off track. Taking my talents, my experience, and my heart’s desire into account, here’s my new Design (Lord help me stick to it).

Don Sturgill
July 4, 2016

Your niche: eBook writing and publishing

What do you teach that changes lives? How to get their own work written, published, and promoted.

How do you change lives? I get critical info in front of people and combine it with motivational encouragement.

What is the single biggest thing you want people to know you for? Being a published writer, speaker, and teacher.

What do you already have in place in your business (products, articles, videos, etc)? Many published articles, contacts, two books, equipment.

What is the biggest thing that holds you back from achieving success online? Sticking to a plan. Maintaining direction. Not getting off track… FOCUS!

What are the 3 biggest reasons you chose to do this with me? 1. I trust you. 2. You’re a Christian. 3. You’ve proven your ability to succeed online.

How many hours are you willing to work per day? 12 or more… whatever it takes.

Share this article