Reply To: Rick's Accountability

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Rick's Accountability Reply To: Rick's Accountability

Rick Smith
Participant

My answers to the section “Get Started Building InfoBusiness.”

Your niche

15 million people in the U.S. alone who are morbidly obese.

What do you teach that changes lives?

I teach people how to remove their excess weight and keep it off forever.

How do you change lives?

I provide to people my incredible, proprietary information products and services. These products and services consist of membership sites, courses, weekly trainings, and coaching.

What is the single biggest thing you teach that people know you for (or that you want them to know you for)

Removing ones’ excess weight from ones’ life is not just about some diet or exercise program. If you don’t have your mind right first you won’t be able to achieve lasting weight loss.

What do you already have in place in your business (products, articles, videos, etc)?

1. I have quite a bit of good health, fitness, and weight loss PLR. Plus I also have some not so good health, fitness, and weight loss PLR. The first group will be relatively easy and quick to use. The second group would take quite a bit of rewriting to get ready.
The good PLR consists mostly of videos and documents (PDF and Word docs).

2. I have a checklist plugin (which I’ll have to find) that I got with some product or other.

3. I have some food and recipe plugins.

4. I have the Fitness Firesale resale rights products. That also includes some PLR.

5. I have some health and fitness social media items; quotes, infographics, graphics, etc.

What is your greatest weakness (the biggest thing that holds you back from achieving success online)?

I’ve detailed this in other documents but it boils down to me being my own biggest weakness. I can’t get of my own way sometimes.

What are the 3 biggest reasons you chose to do this with me?

1. When we get this business implemented and clicking on all cylinders it will provide a level of freedom that I’m really ready to enjoy.

2. Sean is one of the most enthusiastic people I know. He’s very passionate about what he does and it’s clear that he totally believes he can change lives through his solutions. Some of his passion transfers to me when I associate with him and I get energized about my solutions all over again.

3. Another benefit that I get from working with Sean is the incredible clarity I get from answering his questions.

How many hours are you willing to work per day?

I’m willing to work at least two hours per day on my infobusiness.

Share this article

Comments are closed.