1. Completed daily review.
2. Worked on aligning Todoist with GTD 50K foot view principles.
3. Worked on restructuring the mind map that drives all of this. I’ll eventually add the mind maps to Evernote. Then I can link to the appropriate Evernote note from a given Todoist project.
4. Continued working on membership site intro lesson matrix.
5. Continued reading the book “Triggers” by Joe Sugarman.
6. Sharon and I went to a Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra “Pioneer Day” concert in downtown Salt Lake. The concert was excellent.