Reply To: Don Sturgill – Accountability

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Don Sturgill – Accountability Reply To: Don Sturgill – Accountability

Rick Smith
Participant

Don –

I love how consistent you’re becoming. It encourages me to continue being consistent.

>I met with a GetResponse rep this morning

Did you physically meet with them? How did you get in touch with them? Was it a good experience? I’ve had to use their support only once and I found it to be pretty good.

>a way to auto-send lessons only after the prior lesson is finished and a survey completed.

Interesting idea. Sean has talked before about delivering drip content via an autoresponder. I’m planning to deliver mine via OptimizeMember (the membership plugin for OptomizePress). I haven’t tested it yet and I don’t know if it’s sophisticated enough to only send the next lesson once they’ve completed the current lesson. I suspect it will send the next lesson based on the drip timing cycle.

>I’m beat by the time 10pm rolls around. Henceforth, I work for myself FIRST in the morning.

Same here. That’s why I set my alarm for 5:30 am and work at getting ready to work for myself before 6 am. Then I can put in a solid 90 – 120 minutes before I work out and get ready to head to the day job. (Decided to move the rest of this paragraph to my own thread. 🙂 )

Share this article