Reply To: Rick's Accountability

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Rick's Accountability Reply To: Rick's Accountability

Rick Smith
Participant

July 27th

1. Completed daily review.
2. Finished listening to Sean’s audios from the “Attract Prospects” section.
3. Worked on membership site lesson 1 matrix.

This morning I read what Don said about being beat by 10 pm and scheduling to work for himself first thing in the morning. I decided to post the rest of my response here.

That’s why I set my alarm for 5:30 am and work at getting ready to work for myself before 6 am. Then I can put in a solid 90 – 120 minutes before I work out and get ready to head to the day job. I do attempt to work on my IMB at night but depending on what’s going on that with church meetings, visits, etc. (and depending on whether or not I’m wiped out), I’m not always able to work on my IMB.

I do plan to work on my IMB on Saturdays but that doesn’t always pan out. I’m sitting here reading this thinking I’ve got to get tougher on my myself about this. I’ve got to be more consistent with it. I’m going to think about this today. I just realized I forgot to read my niche statement, my big, hairy, audacious goal, my passion, and my purpose statements this morning. I’ll do that in a minute.

Share this article

Comments are closed.