Reply To: Rick's Accountability

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Rick's Accountability Reply To: Rick's Accountability

Rick Smith
Participant

Sean –

>how do you feel like you are progressing this month as opposed to in the past?

My focus continues to improve. Distractions don’t sidetrack me as much as they used to. I still have room to improve but I’m making progress with it. I’ve gotten further on my membership site than I’ve ever gotten on any website. But the process is still slower than I’d like.

Creating the matrices for my lessons is taking waaaaay longer than I expected. Part of that is due to technical issues which I’ve been having with my software tools. (I posted about some of that in the “Ask Anything” forum.) Part of it is probably due to my not realizing that I didn’t know what I didn’t know. In this case, I didn’t know how long it would take to write a lesson matrix.

>what solid accomplishment do you have planned for the next 30 days?

My goal for the next 30 days is to get the membership site launched with the first four lessons so I can actually start getting clients. With four lessons in place I can continue with preparing and posting the remaining lessons even after someone signs up.

Share this article

Comments are closed.