Reply To: Don Sturgill – Accountability

by Don Sturgill
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Don Sturgill – Accountability Reply To: Don Sturgill – Accountability

Don Sturgill
Participant

I’m almost embarrassed to say it, but I’m looping back to the initial questions again. The good news is that my intention is to cut to the chase and go after my highest desire directly, rather than seeking it via a series of other aspirations.

Here’s Part 1 (revised)

Part 1

1) What exactly is your Dream Business?

I’m a sought-after writer and speaker. I get paid to share my research and the wisdom I’ve discovered with others. I work when and where I choose doing something that is my own — serving others, but not being directed by them.

2) Why do you believe you should create it?

It’s my mission. It’s my gift. It’s the only think I believe is really worth doing in life. I’ve already pulled the plug. It’s swim or sink. I don’t want to go back to punching a timeclock, but I do want my family to be secure.

3) How will your BIG IDEA change lives?

I can help others get real with themselves and with God. The Good News needs to be heard, and my marching orders are to preach it. God changes lives. I’m a messenger.

4) How is it different (or similar) to other web businesses that do something similar?

I have my work on existential anxiety, I can write books and speak, and I have The DEEP. I’ve spent a lifetime gathering the skills, tools, and knowledge this work requires.

5) What will be included in your dream business web site?

The site will provide basic information about existential anxiety and the world we’re in. It will enroll people in a training class and get them on the list for other resources.

6) Please tell me anything and everything else about what you dream about in your business

It is the cream of the crop. It is the idea I wanted all my previous ideas to work towards. It’s a way to just cut to the chase. Freedom, Relative prosperity, Focused on what really matters — serving the Kingdom of Christ

Share this article

Comments are closed.