Reply To: Rick's Accountability

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Rick's Accountability Reply To: Rick's Accountability

Rick Smith
Participant

Completely lost what I typed. Crud.

Sean –

If I were to focus on ONE THING for the next days, I’d focus on finishing my initial membership lessons so I can get the initial site launch done. Finishing the initial lessons entails finishing 1 1/2 mind maps (matrices) then recording three lessons (1 is done). Then I have some slight editing to do on those videos. Then I have to complete the sales letter and do a few technical things. Then I can start promoting the site. (I know. I know. I should be working on daily content at the same time but the time I can work on my IMB is limited.)

To that end, I’m eliminating (for now) aligning my GTD principles with everything else. I have enough of that done for the time being that I can track it through my daily questions. So in that time slot, I’ll be working instead on my membership lessons. That will add about 3 hours per week (an additional 1/2 hour per day for 6 days) so I can get this done more quickly. I’ll be implementing this as of today, August 23rd.

August 22nd

1. Completed daily review.
2. Worked on membership lesson #2.
3. During workout, watched part of the Udemy course “Creating High Converting Video Sales Letters.”
4. While soaking in the tub, read in Donna Merrill’s book, “Build My Blog.”

Share this article

Comments are closed.