1. Worked on mind map for membership site lesson #3.
2. Upgraded to WordPress 4.6.
3. Upgraded to OptimizePress 2.5.6.
4. Went out to dinner with my wife. (We go out together every so often so we can remain grounded and stay connected to each other.)
5. Went with my wife to get my lawn mower from one of my sons. Had intended to finish my lesson #3 mind map but wind up staying at my son’s house for almost two hours because he needed/wanted to talk with us about some challenges he was facing. I made the decision in that moment that my “one thing” at that point that was most important was spending time with my son and listening to his concerns.