Reply To: Warrior Forum WSO section still good for building a starter list?

by Trevor Dumbleton
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Warrior Forum WSO section still good for building a starter list? Reply To: Warrior Forum WSO section still good for building a starter list?

Trevor Dumbleton
Participant

For me, I’ve stopped using the Warrior Forum for WSO’s, I just use Warrior+ – building the initial traction of affiliates takes a while and they tend to follow sales, so if you can sell some to your list that will help.

Most big launches nowadays happen outside the Warrior Forum.

A free signature on the Warrior Forum itself can’t hurt, not sure whether it has enough traffic nowadays to make paying for a signature worthwhile or to make even posting much worthwhile – take a look at a few of the threads and viewing counts and make your own decision.

Muncheye.com can be worth using to announce a launch – allow enough time to get the (free) thread approved.

There are also some Facebook groups to announce launches – like everything else, they vary in activity and attention paid.

Reach out to potential affiliates, offer them a good reason to promote you & offer a review copy. Aim for small to medium size affiliates rather than the big guns who promote everything in sight. Look at the leaderboards in Warrior+ and JVZoo and you’ll start to get a handle on who promotes what.

Share this article