Reply To: My Lead Generating strategies and 1 big question to you

by Trevor Dumbleton
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything My Lead Generating strategies and 1 big question to you Reply To: My Lead Generating strategies and 1 big question to you

Trevor Dumbleton
Participant

Done it and, yes, it works.

Results vary according to vendor and umpteen other factors.

It will attract more affiliates if you’ve got a funnel – I’d be unlikely to promote a freebie if there were no upsells. And affiliates follow sales and money so it will help if you’ve got a list.

Check out the publicly available (approximate) stats on Warrior Plus for myself, Paul Nicholls, MYDCOM and others – you’ll see the funnels and prices. Keep in mind that Warrior Plus just shows total sales so that includes the freebies plus the upsells. Also remember that prices can and do change over time so what was launched cheap may now no longer be cheap.

The other format that works quite well is a cheap front end report plus upsells. Offers in that category from myself, Paul Nicholls, barbling, Reed Floren and others.

Sign up for a few of the freebies to see how they monetise over time and how they email – if you do that for barbling, don’t use your main email as she mails relentlessly multiple times a day so she’s always near the top of the inbox.

Share this article

Comments are closed.