Reply To: Remcy's Accountability

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Remcy's Accountability Reply To: Remcy's Accountability

Rick Smith
Participant

Remcy –

You have some very interesting ideas. And thanks for the reminder about listening to audios multiple times. I used to do that. I don’t know why I’ve gotten away from that. But, even though I haven’t listened to Sean’s audios like you are, I have a lot of his audios. And since Sean is so good at presenting his concepts many times in many different ways (to drill those concepts into my hard head 🙂 ), it’s like listening to some of the audios multiple times.

I’ve heard many of the concepts enough times that I can repeat them from memory. For example, here’s the core four: expert presence/daily content, daily email, one to six products, and coaching program/membership site. I don’t know that they’re necessarily in any order. I’m currently working on the coaching program/membership site and really the one to six products at the same time. That’s because once I’m done with my membership lessons I’ll have at least one product. Maybe more.

Share this article