Reply To: Making your membership free to get your name out to the crowd

by Trevor Dumbleton
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Making your membership free to get your name out to the crowd Reply To: Making your membership free to get your name out to the crowd

Trevor Dumbleton
Participant

Congrats on getting the opt-intelligence leads to convert into affiliate commissions fast and hopefully convert into paying customers longer term.

Various internet marketers use the free leading to paid model – Robert Puddy has been doing it for as long as I remember (and originally selling the script he used, now he gives it away), recently Andy Brocklehurst was promoting a freemium model (can’t remember if that was using one of his scripts but wouldn’t surprise me).

Not tested it but the theory behind a freemium model is that your subscribers are more loyal because they’ve got access to a (free) membership site than if they were just regular subscribers. I guess it’s just a different “take” on the free gift – they get access to a site rather than a PDF or video.

The big thing is taking action – which you’ve done. Congrats again for doing that.

Share this article