Reply To: Feeling more overwhelmed AFTER joining the training..

by Nemi Weeks
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Feeling more overwhelmed AFTER joining the training.. Reply To: Feeling more overwhelmed AFTER joining the training..

Nemi Weeks
Participant

Your reminder is right on time. Chiming in every few days to say “this works” really helps me because I’m sometimes doubtful, which is why I’m easily distracted.

I just finished my 10×10 matrix and I’m a couple of days away from completing the squeeze page.

Sean, I think I’ll be using the report, email campaign, and a 10-video step by step course I’ve already had created 1 year ago. (haven’t made income from it). I’ll create a membership site over the next week and the goal would be to earn 25 members within 4 weeks for an income that will allow me to quit my FT job. This seems to be the only way I’ll have the time to focus on the topic of my 10×10 matrix. I’m finding I barely have 1 hour daily right now.

The 2 niches are closely related (offline marketing consulting) but the funnel created for me last year, while good, isn’t AS near and dear to my heart as the concept I’ve mentally developed after joining your training.

I’d love to hear your thoughts…

Share this article

Comments are closed.