Reply To: Bud's Accountability center.

by Bud Evans
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Bud's Accountability center. Reply To: Bud's Accountability center.

Bud Evans
Participant

The following is a list of answers to the questions on How to Develop Your Blueprint.

I will hold myself accountable to each of these actions. As the blueprint develops due dates for one year will be added.
If anyone is interested in this program please email me budpersonal@gmail.com
—————————————————————————————————–
Part 1 (So I understand your Dream Business):
1) What exactly is your Dream Business?
My dream business is a a coaching/membership site to help all people become self-reliant in their lives. The secondary part of this dream business is a writing and selling of books in this area.
2) Why do you believe you should create it?
There are a lot of information sites out there in the field of self-reliance. No one with the exception of one or two even address self-reliance from a total personal and family point of view. No one offers to provide coaching in this area and at this level.
3) How will your BIG IDEA change lives?
This program will help many people to live a more satisfying life in both good times and bad.
4) How is it different (or similar) to other web businesses that do something similar?
My goal is to provide direct help to people in these areas. There are survivalist sites out there but none that directs self-reliance to a total life plan.
5) What will be included in your BIG BUSINESS dream site?
The site will include 12 modules related to self-reliance.
• My life story to show why I am qualified to do this.
• A gardening segment for home food production.
• How to buy land for your own homestead.
• How to create a budget to allow you to reach your goals.
• Getting out of and staying out of debt.
• Home meat production.
• Family storage, not just food but many of the other things you could need.
• Housing, how to buy and define what you need.
• Transportation, what do you really need.
• Health planning, insurance, first-aid and alternative medicine.
• Emergency planning, long term planning and immediate action.
• Community involvement.
• Spiritual self-reliance.
• Energy, how to store it and created.
6) Please tell me anything and everything else about what you dream about in your business.
I have a section in my personal mission statement, “service– I will help at least 1 million people to approach their physical, spiritual, financial, mental and social potential.” This business is probably the only way that I can even approach the achievement of this desire.
Part 2 (So I understand what your weaknesses are so we can work with/around them):
7) What challenges have you faced in the past in trying to implement your BIG DREAM?
My greatest challenge has always been time and focus. I attempt and generally accomplish way more than I should. As I grow older the physical tasks take longer and I no longer have that time. I am 74 years old and in excellent health. I can still out work, both mentally and physically most 30-year-olds.
8) If you have never started, why not? What held you back?
I have started this program by writing Kindle books, however the sales have not been what they should be. That will be one of the subtopics in my master plan– to sell more books.
9) If you have started, but failed or stalled, what happened?
I get stalled because I run out of time and energy.
10) What do you see as your 3 biggest weaknesses?
• I have had a low self-esteem in the past. I think I have finally overcome that.
• I take on too many tasks at once.
• I am slow to accept help from others when it is offered.
11) How do those weaknesses stunt your growth?
I don’t think they stuck my growth.
Part 3: (So we can begin designing your business fast!):
12) Who desperately NEEDS what you are going to teach, share, or sell?
Nearly every person and family living in the world today needs what I’m going to sell. The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints probably has the best program to date. However this does not seem to be acceptable to most of the population.
13) Why do they need it from YOU and no one else?
I have been through it. I grew up in the mountains of Montana on a self-reliant homestead/business that my family owned. I have yet to know of anyone that is developed the self-reliance that my parents had. I spent my entire life working on the self-reliant lifestyle.
14) Is anyone else doing exactly the same thing?
There are others teaching survival skills, lots of sites teaching gardening skills, some teaching financial skills and so forth. However, none of these programs integrate all of these areas in the one place.
15) How is YOUR solution different or better than everyone else who teaches what you want to?
16) How is YOUR solution going to change people’s lives?
My solution to the problem will change people’s lives. They will become more confident and more self-assured in their lives. As they move through this program they will understand the true meaning of freedom and gain the personal rewards of providing for themselves.
17) Is your solution simpler or more complex than the existing solutions?
I do not believe that my solution is simple nor complex. It requires individual effort to follow through on the steps necessary to gain personal fulfillment.
18) Do you want to be the LEADER in your business concept, or just go along with everyone else and get by?
I believe that a lot of people I am already a leader in this area.
19) Did you make MORE revenue last year online than the year before?
Yes, my income increases every month but is not the level that I need yet.
20) Are you already selling your solution in a smaller form, but you want to go big and viral now?
I want to be able to have a lot of people get an understanding of personal self-reliance therefore I would like it to go viral to help a lot more.
21) If so, how many units do you sell each month, and at what price each?
I sell approximately 10 units a month priced from 99 cents to $27.
22) Do you have an enthusiastic fan base to whom you can tell about your great idea? If so, what is that fan base, and how many are in it?
No I do not, that is one of the things that I need to build.
23) If you KNOW you can change lives, but haven’t been able to, what are the top 3 things that have stopped you from doing it?
• Enough Internet exposure.
• Money to advertise.

• A list to promote it
24) Do you want to follow a proven model, or do you want to re-invent the wheel?
I believe the most productive model will be to follow a proven model.
25) On a scale of 1-10, how bad do you want to change the world with your solution?
10, I really want to make a difference.
26) On a scale of 1-10, how bad to you want to make $100k this year with your solution?
10, I would like to double that 100K this year. However that being said I’m going to establish a lower goal and develop a stretch plan.
27) How hard are you willing to work to make it happen?
I will do whatever it takes.
28) What are you willing to drop or get rid of to make $100k this year changing the world with your solution?
• If I can find a way to supplement the income on a monthly basis, I will quit doing repair work for others in my shop. That will free up over 20 hours a week.
• I will attempt to get others to help with the outside work on this 20 acre farm. That will free up another 10 to 20 hours a week.
29) What will be the 3 biggest things that would change in your life if you get this viral innovative business off the ground?
• It will provide a legacy for my family.
• I will of achieved one of the major goals of my life.
• My wife and I will be financially free for the first time in our lives.
30) Final question (yahoo!!) – what is going to be the BEST PART about working with me on this?
I believe, that of all the people I have worked with and look to for Internet help, you are the most sincere and I believe you have a program that I can use. You start with the basics and build up from there.
Sean
P.S. Have these questions already given you an amazing clarity??
They are certainly improved my understanding of myself and saw my weaknesses and emphasized my strengths.

Share this article

Comments are closed.