Reply To: Feeling more overwhelmed AFTER joining the training..

by Nemi Weeks
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Feeling more overwhelmed AFTER joining the training.. Reply To: Feeling more overwhelmed AFTER joining the training..

Nemi Weeks
Participant

Hi Sean,

I have a question but want to first say that I managed to say “no” to myself twice over the last week. I have extra funds for my business and I’m trying determine how to best leverage them since my time is so limited. I inquired with 2 sellers about their DFY sales funnel services and stopped following your training for 2 days. Must…stay…off…the…WF!! I said no and decided to get back to your training (good stuff) and back to writing my squeeze pg, sales pg and ebook myself. Empowering!

Couple Questions: In 1 of the recordings under Attract Prospects in Section 2, you recommend having 200 to 300 subscribers to gauge their needs to determine what product to create. In a previous recorded training, you recommend not waiting more than a few days to create said product so the subscribers from day one don’t feel spammed.

My first question is how do you recommend getting subscribers with out having a product first?

Second, how do you recommend getting such a high volume in a very short timeframe (so as to not go too long before introducing the product they desire)?

Would one need to start this entire process with only a squeeze page that offers something free but non-– specific and perhaps $500 to attract 200 quick prospects?

I was about 65% completed with my e-book when I reached the recording that suggests finding the need first. I guess I’m trying to figure out which should come first to waste the least amount of time: the chicken or the egg?

Share this article