Reply To: Cynthia’s Inspirational Call: LIVE Wednesdays 2:00 pm Eastern training

by Cynthia Leighton
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Cynthia’s Inspirational Call: LIVE Wednesdays 2:00 pm Eastern training Reply To: Cynthia’s Inspirational Call: LIVE Wednesdays 2:00 pm Eastern training

Cynthia Leighton
Participant

NEW ANNOUNCEMENT:

I got Instant Teleseminar today, here’s the link for this week, Wednesday 2:00 pm EASTERN time

http://iTeleseminar.com/89280165

Thanks Trevor! Thanks Rick!

Rick: Thanks for signing in to my list! Thanks for encouragement. Appreciate.

Trevor: Thanks! Appreciate.

Trevor and Rick: THANK YOU PAGE ISSUE: Thanks. And…Hm. Let me think on this. I modeled Sean on the download page, from earlier call AND from example he gave in this site. In fact, that’s why I put a graphic for the ebook SO THAT someone who got there another way can still sign up for list (and my autoresponder setup codes show that has actually happened!!)… And got graphic also so people can see I have a YouTube channel and click through to it. Straight out copying Sean’s model he’d given in an answer to someone else’s question.

Rick: COPYRIGHT: Thanks! And… Ooops! That’s when I got my site and set up OptimizePress, so that copyright is actually automatically listed everywhere on my whole site. I will ask them how to get rid of it!!

Share this article