Reply To: Keye's Daily Hustle Log

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Keye's Daily Hustle Log Reply To: Keye's Daily Hustle Log

Rick Smith
Participant

Keye –

>P.S. Thanks Rick! I also find it easy to slack and demotivated regularly, but just gotta remind ourselves WHY we’re doing this, stop >overthinking and self-distracting, just START taking the FIRST SMALLEST step of the action, and we will slowly build momentum to >dominate things one by one ?

Here’s how I remind myself why I’m doing what I’m doing. A little over a year ago, Sean held what he called his focus and productivity boot camp. I attended it. Part of that boot camp was to determine what your purpose and passion were. I did those exercises. From those exercises I created three mind maps and a Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal. The mind maps are my why and top 10 reasons, my purpose, and my passion. I printed these items and I have them posted on the doors to a closet in my office. I review them every morning. If I were a better student of Napoleon Hill, I’d read each of them aloud at least twice a day.

Share this article

Comments are closed.