Reply To: Cold Emailing vs. Building Relationships

by Bob Thibodeau
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Cold Emailing vs. Building Relationships Reply To: Cold Emailing vs. Building Relationships

Bob Thibodeau
Participant

I agree with both of your posts. I’ve been “suckered” into several of these “tested systems” – and made a grand total of $0 from them! Somehow, someway, I was blessed with coming across Sean’s teachings…and his system totally destroyed these other systems (in my opinion). He never went for the “hard sell” and usually had a comment somewhere along the line of “this is not for everybody” – which is true. I have not purchased ALL of Sean’s offers (sorry Sean) – but I have purchased MANY of them! I am gleaning information from every product…incorporating some into what I’m doing now…some ideas are being incorporated in “the next thing” – some are just in a folder, waiting to be used.

Point being, I receive almost 300 emails per day (maybe more now)…I go through the list looking for any responses from my GetResponse autoresponders about somebody who signed up or contacted me…then I go over any subject matter to identify anyone who is contacting me with questions…then I look for Sean’s emails…all the rest go into the trash. I don’t even give them the time of day. So their “open rates” are not going to include me reading their emails!

Relationship – that was well put Rick. Even though I’ve never “met” Sean, yet, I have talked back and forth through email with him a few times…and I feel I have that ‘relationship’ that can be trusted. Everything I am doing in setting up this training program (which should be ready the end of this week) is based on Sean’s trainings. As I’m going through double checking everything…I’m “impressed” with what I was able to put together…as compared to “I hope this works” when I tried things from other marketers before. This is “ME” inside the training, inside the emails, inside the autoresponder…it has “my personality” (that may be good OR bad…depending on who you talk to…LOL).

I’m not looking to get rich off of this first membership training…I’m interested in “learning from it” and “building on it.” That takes the pressure of me to “make sales” and moves me over into the area of (as Sean teaches) of “What can I do to help you?”

Stay in touch, guys!

Great stuff!

Bob

Share this article