Reply To: Rick's Accountability

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Rick's Accountability Reply To: Rick's Accountability

Rick Smith
Participant

Cynthia –

I do have some momentum going now and I want to keep it going. In fact, I’d like to accelerate it a bit. I took the first action step on that this morning. I’ve been getting up pretty much every morning at 5:30 am (except on the weekends and sometimes even then). Last night I set the alarm for 5:25 am. (I’d actually planned to get up at 5:25 am yesterday morning but I couldn’t get to sleep Sunday night so I had to set the alarm for 6:00 am yesterday.)

Well… I woke up a little after 5:00 am this morning so I went ahead and got up so I could get started. I’ll keep the alarm set at 5:25 am for the next few days until getting up at that time becomes a habit. My initial goal is to get to 5:15 am and perhaps eventually 5:00 am.

Keye –

I think I’m going to keep the reviews in there at least for now.

Recent aha moments –

The other day I mentioned that I was going to post some recent aha moments. I had these breakthroughs while listening to a recording of Sean’s faith based training from last week.

1. If I refuse to accept the Lord’s call to implement my big business (or if I can’t or don’t take action on it), the Lord will find someone else to implement it.

2. I’m not the only person in the world that has lost 100+ pounds. There are other people in the world that have lost 100+ pounds (some more than me). If I don’t take action on my million person business the Lord will find someone who will. I definitely feel that implementing this site is something I’m called to do.

3. Continue working on my million person business. Continue taking action of the 100 million pound challenge.

4. With respect to my ONE Thing goals, Gary Keller talks about the Russian doll effect, how at each level the ONE Thing leads to the next level. For example, I have my three to five year ONE Thing goal of implementing my million person site, the100millionpoundchallenge.com.

Then there should be a one year goal that says what’s the ONE Thing I can do this year to implement the100millionpoundchallenge.com website? And so on down to what’s the ONE Thing I can do right now to implement today’s goal? I have the three to five year goal in place with the portal site. I have a goal for this month to get the first four membership lessons up on yourpathtoweightloss.com. I have the “right now” goals in place each day.

The takeaway here is that I should implement the intermediate goals between the three to five year level and the right now level. I should also solidify what I mean by my current monthly goal.

Sept. 19th

1. Continued editing audio clips to use with running video clip which will be included in my lesson #1 video.
2. Completed daily review.
3. Continued to Sean’s Entrepreneurial Traits audios.

Share this article

Comments are closed.