Reply To: I posted this in a "post" – I should have put it here – But MY BUSINESS LAUNCHED

by Trevor Dumbleton
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability I posted this in a "post" – I should have put it here – But MY BUSINESS LAUNCHED Reply To: I posted this in a "post" – I should have put it here – But MY BUSINESS LAUNCHED

Trevor Dumbleton
Participant

Congrats Bob!

Sounds like you’re moving in the right direction.

Sometimes the web moves at glacial speeds and nothing much seems to happen for longer than we’d like but a lot of that is stuff building up behind the scenes (Google takes a long time to make sense of the 2 million new pages created every day)

Put your PowerPoints on something like Slideshare – they’re owned by LinkedIn – remembering that most of the time they don’t make links clickable until a few pages into the document (never remember exactly how many but it’s done to deter the drive-by posters)

Tweet, etc each new piece of content – takes a few seconds and with a relevant hash tag can help get a bit of extra attention.

And keep doing things towards your goal – as you say, mindset is important and can take a while to adjust so that it’s on your side more often.

Share this article

Comments are closed.