Reply To: Remcy's Accountability

by Rick Smith
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Remcy's Accountability Reply To: Remcy's Accountability

Rick Smith
Participant

Remcy –

I’ve been thinking about you since yesterday’s call. About a week ago we had a client conference. On Wednesday the key note speaker talked about personality “colors, etc.” I knew her since she used to work for us. I had no idea she was involved with all of that. Anyway, I went to the company’s website and took their test. Here’s the site: http://www.colorcode.com/

It fits right in with what you were talking about yesterday on the call. It’s very much inline with the Myers-Briggs personality test, though it’s not exactly the same. I don’t know if you can use the color code in any way but it’s there for you if you want it. Also, Marian Hays from right here in All Access is involved with something called Kendall Life Languages. It’s similar to the other two but not exactly the same. She gave an offer on one of Sean’s coaching calls to allow All Access members to take the assessment and have a follow up call with her. I don’t have her exact website handy or I’d give it to you. Let me know if you want it and I’ll find the recording of the call and post it here for you.

Share this article