Reply To: Bob Thibodeau Accountability

by Bob Thibodeau
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Bob Thibodeau Accountability Reply To: Bob Thibodeau Accountability

Bob Thibodeau
Participant

Here is Section Three

SECTION THREE:

12) Who desperately NEEDS what you are going to teach, share, or sell?

My target audience is the person who is just entering the Internet Marketing business. I want to try and get access to them BEFORE they spend thousands of dollars trying to “find their way” through a lot of the hype and false promises being presented.

13) Why do they need it from YOU and no one else?

I have “Been there and done that” when I first started out. I have struggled to find my way through the hype. I have seen how easy it is to always “buy the next best thing” – and then be left alone to figure out how to implement it into “my business.”

14) Is anyone else doing exactly the same thing?

There may be others who are focusing on this part of the Internet Marketing niche – but I do not know of any. Every SEO search for new people entering the business always leads to the “hype” websites. I want to build this business so those same searches will lead to my website – because of referrals from current and past clients!

15) How is YOUR solution different or better than everyone else who teaches what you want to?

My business will focus on taking the new person to Internet Marketing and lead them by the hand, step by step, in building their business. I do not want to get them “hyped up” to what “may be” – but give them the basics and help them build their business to the point it will actually generate income. This will “prove” to themselves that it “can be done.” We will then build on that confidence and those successes!

16) How is YOUR solution going to change people’s lives?

It will help those that are unable to have outside income due to disability, stay at home spouses, retiree’s looking for extra income (or whatever the reason). This will provide them an opportunity to be a provider for their family. This business plan will focus on building those initial successes that we will be able to build upon – success breeds success!

17) Is your solution simpler or more complex than the existing solutions?

My business plan is simpler than the existing plans I have reviewed that try to “help new people build their business.” It seems most existing plans want people to “invest – build – send traffic….repeat…repeat…repeat” – but in actuality, they are never taught the “basics” and allowed to build slowly but successfully.

18) Do you want to be the LEADER in your business concept, or just go along with everyone else and get by?

I “WILL BE” the Leader in this niche!

19) Did you make MORE revenue last year online than the year before?

I made ZERO in revenue from my online business last year…

20) Are you already selling your solution in a smaller form, but you want to go big and viral now?

I just tested the first launch – to begin building my email list and begin a daily email contact with them. I am “hoping for some success and subscribers” – but this initial launch was geared to building a list to communicate with.

I want to be able to “Go BIG” very, very soon!

21) If so, how many units do you sell each month, and at what price each?

The initial phase for my business plan is to get them into the Free Membership Level and to begin the process of communication and building a relationship. There have been no sales thus far.

22) Do you have an enthusiastic fan base to whom you can tell about your great idea? If so, what is that fan base, and how many are in it?

No. I do not have an enthusiastic fan base at this time.

23) If you KNOW you can change lives, but haven’t been able to, what are the top 3 things that have stopped you from doing it?

Lack of finances to start
Lack of training and confidence to start
Lack of support to get started

24) Do you want to follow a proven model, or do you want to re-invent the wheel?

I want to use a proven model. There is no sense in “re-inventing the wheel” when I do not have the experience to do so!

25) On a scale of 1-10, how bad do you want to change the world with your solution?

To change the “world” – 1
To change the lives of those who are my target audience – 10

26) On a scale of 1-10, how bad to you want to make $100k this year with your solution?

To achieve $100,000 in revenue this year: TEN “10” TEN

27) How hard are you willing to work to make it happen?

With the other commitments which I have and based upon my schedule – I know I can work at least 3-4 hours per day on this business model. On some days, I could increase that to 6 hours per day…but that would be on an “inconsistent” basis. But 3 hours per day, 7 days per week is very doable… and 4 hours per day can probably happen 4-5 days per week consistently.

That would mean somewhere between 24-30 hours per week committed to building this business.

28) What are you willing to drop or get rid of to make $100k this year changing the world with your solution?

My daily schedule is pretty cut and thinned out as it is…but I am willing to give up two hours of sleep per day to build this business…I usually only sleep about 6-7 hours per day now…so I would be willing to cut back to 4-5 hours per day to make this work.

In addition, I have blocked out about three hours per day for errands, picking up grandkids from school, etc. On days where there are no appointments, etc. I can also work probably two hours per day in the afternoons. This will equate to another 7-10 hours per week.

This would make my total commitment between 31-40 hours per week to build this business to $100,000 income.

29) What will be the 3 biggest things that would change in your life if you get this viral innovative business off the ground?

1. Financial Freedom

2. Being able to bless my family and do things for my wife that we have not been able to do because of finances.

3. Being a HUGE blessing to church and ministry projects.

30) Final question (yahoo!!) – what is going to be the BEST PART about working with me on this?

Based upon all of the training programs I have purchased and completed, I know the teaching methods you (Sean) use are doable and successful. This gives me the confidence that “this time – it is going to work!” I have not had that type of confidence before.

What you (Sean) teach is able to be duplicated and taught to others. This is very important to me as it gives me confidence in being able to help my target audience.

Knowing that you (Sean) is a Christian who is not afraid to put his Faith out there for others to see – AND is successful online – gives me the confidence that I can be successful as well.

SO – the one common word used in all of the above is:

You give me the CONFIDENCE that I am going to be able to succeed!

P.S. Have these questions already given you an amazing clarity??

YES – clarity and understanding of WHY I am doing this!

Share this article