Reply To: How do you test your website operations BEFORE going Live?

by Bob Thibodeau
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything How do you test your website operations BEFORE going Live? Reply To: How do you test your website operations BEFORE going Live?

Bob Thibodeau
Participant

Thanks, Don and Trevor. I am using “GetResponse” for the autoresponder…I’ll have to check with their support whether or not I can do an “accelerated” test of the “drip”. I’m already signed up to receive the daily content…I just was wondering if there was a way where I would not have to wait the entire 30 days to make sure everything was working as it is supposed to (that links, etc. were coming in via email as well). All of the testing I have done thus far has worked (for the most part – I had to “fix” a couple of things).

I’m going to push through and launch – hopefully by the end of the month, maybe sooner if all is working as it supposed to.

Have any of you used “sandbox” or whatever it is called on PayPal? I’ve tried that on a few other websites and had problems with it. I ended up “buying” my own product just to see if the site’s were working. But from what I understand, PayPal Sandbox was supposed to avoid that…any ideas or experiences there? Thanks again for your input!

Bob

Share this article

Comments are closed.