Reply To: Bob Thibodeau Accountability

by Bob Thibodeau
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Bob Thibodeau Accountability Reply To: Bob Thibodeau Accountability

Bob Thibodeau
Participant

After mailing my list of 800+ daily with “content” related information, I emailed my list on the 26th of October with the first “pitch” for joining the “30 day Free Membership.” I had five subscribers when I checked on the morning of the 27th! I just sent another email to the 800+ group tonight (different content but the same message). Open rates were low (about 4%) but out of the opens, to have five subscribers was about a 16% conversion rate. Let’s see how the next message converts (I’ll keep you posted).

The five are now in the “autoresponder sequence” for the 30 day free training…now I get to plan my first “Live Training” and email the five about the details of that. I will be doing that on Monday and holding the training on Wednesday. Oh-boy…haven’t been this nervous since I had to ask that cute girl out to the movies in high school!!! LOL (Just kidding…nerves are fine now…I bet they will be like that on Wednesday, though)!!!

Share this article