Reply To: Right Fit?

by Buck McDaniel
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Right Fit? Reply To: Right Fit?

Buck McDaniel
Participant

If this were a course on “Make Millions using your voice” I would agree with you, but it isn’t! Using your voice is only one small aspect of this business model. Or, it can be as much or as little as you prefer.

Look for the things you can do. Research, write, post, have someone voice-over your product if you need. And, so you know, coaching scares me! I am definitely not ready to get in someone’s face and talk to them over video or audio either one. True, I don’t have your handicap, but that doesn’t stop me from being scared to do it.

Do your research, writing, etc. Create content for your email list, for your blog (if you have one,) and for your product. Create power points and write a script for what needs to be said. Then, hire someone to voice-over for you. Hey, you could even get a woman with a sexy voice if you like.

How many videos have I seen that have no voice at all? Many How-to videos are often made up of mouse movements and text overlays to music. The advantage is that someone could translate and overlay new text and use it in another language. Again, voice-over works wonders.

Even if I only had email access to Sean, I would still stick with him. He doesn’t need his voice to coach me.

Your question should not be ‘Is this a fit?’, but “Do I have a better option right now?”

• What can you do without your voice?
  • Can you create a squeeze page?
  • Can you create a give-away ebook?
  • Can you write emails?
  • Can you answer questions?
  • Have you outgrown your current model?

Sean outgrew his model. He used to coach via email. Can you? He went to telesiminars to save time, and now, he has withdrawn his email coaching and turned strictly to his telesiminars.

I know he can get things done much faster by speaking than by writing. I tried it. It didn’t work for me. I get choked up and I sound like crap! So, I write. Maybe I’ll try it again sometime, but for now, I move forward with what I have.

I went to a funeral a few years ago. The pastor of a over 2000 attendants led the sermon. Guess what, he probably sounded like you. His voice was raspy, his speech was slurred, his voice went from quiet to overly loud, but he still pastored 2000 attending members. He couldn’t have pastored my wife or most people I know, but he had his followers, and you’ll get yours, too.

The real question for me, a consumer, is “Do you have the answer I desperately want?” If so, I won’t turn you away when I hear your voice. True, it might be hard to get my attention in an ad or squeeze page, so don’t use it there. Build up what you can with what you have and worry about the future when you get there.

That’s what I am doing.

(A little P.S.)

When I hit a wall, I reevaluate how I can keep moving, and I make the best possible choices to keep moving forward. Even though Sean teaches a different model than I am working with, I chose to have him as my coach. Because I know he will teach me things I can use to build my model. He knows most of the things I need to know to succeed. Even if all I did were to set up affiliate blogs and multiple written products, I know Sean can teach things I need to know. What he can’t teach, I can find. In the meantime, I am moving forward with his help.

Don’t jump ship at the first sign of resistance. If you have a better option, someone who has a model you prefer more and experience more compatible to you, then, by all means, take that into consideration when you make your choice. But, believe me, the grass is not always greener on the other side. If it is, be careful so you don’t fall into the septic tank. 🙂

The choice is yours. Just make it wisely and choose only what can help move you forward in your business.

Share this article