Reply To: Just how difficult can I make this?

by Dejan Cerv
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Just how difficult can I make this? Reply To: Just how difficult can I make this?

Dejan Cerv
Participant

Hi Buck

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this page. You are creating very helpful and motivational post here.

In especially like this:

Sunday morning, I did the unthinkable. Seriously, without thinking, I picked up my camera and started to shoot video. For 8 tries, I blew the first 45 seconds of each video and started over. Finally, on my ninth, I just kept going. I produced my first acceptable 12+ minute video for YouTube. (or facebook, etc.)

In few sentences you explained the essence of how to overcome the fear of shooting videos and getting comfortable.

By the way, I really like your video. Great work! I think that you can create quite popular channel on YouTube if you continue shooting more of such videos…

I’m not sure if you’ve already found a membership plugin that best suits your needs but I would recommend you to check Zaxaa and their free membership plugin for WordPress. You can check the features on their site. They give you great options to share revenue with partners (JV’s) and you can pay your affiliates commissions instantly.

Share this article

Comments are closed.