Reply To: How to build a Membership site.

by Buck McDaniel
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything How to build a Membership site. Reply To: How to build a Membership site.

Buck McDaniel
Participant

Hi, Sharon, I haven’t chosen one yet, but depending on what you really want to do, you probably only need one membership site plugin.

I can see you want to protect pages and articles. I think just about any of them, including the freebies, will give you “levels” that you can choose. On one I checked, instead of the levels “increasing” they were independent. That would be good for several different memberships similar to what I want to do.

One “level” could be labeled “weight loss” and another “Chicken Farming” and I could have two different subscriptions. Or the person could choose both.

Most people use levels, and that’s probably your style. A free membership allows some content to be displayed to freebies, and the more they pay, the more content is exposed to your members.

So it’s really pretty versatile, it just doesn’t link to JVZoo like I want, LOL.

You’ll really have to just read them and see what features they have at what cost. Then, use the one that fits your needs.

I hope that helps, at least a little.

Share this article

Comments are closed.