Reply To: Dejan Cerv Accountability

by Dejan Cerv
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Dejan Cerv Accountability Reply To: Dejan Cerv Accountability

Dejan Cerv
Participant

Part 1 (So I understand your Dream Business):
1) What exactly is your Dream Business?

Info business selling training, products and coaching that helps people solve their problems in affiliate marketing niche. My business will help people find the best way to help them achieve their dreams.

2) Why do you believe you should create it?

I believe that affiliate marketer should be trusted advisor who is recommending and reviewing products that he has tested and actually used. Affiliate should be a person who makes buying decisions easier and gives additional value to the customers.

I hope that my site will contribute to the community by giving people the training that will teach them how to become trusted advisors rather than just profits seekers or “trained spammers”.

3) How will your BIG IDEA change lives?

My site will offer training and information that will help people overcome their mental blocks, achieve goals faster and teach them how to find and represent solutions to customers in a way that they will feel valued and appreciated.

My training will help people become trusted advisors with loyal base of customers who will be willing to spend money on recommended products.

4) How is it different (or similar) to other web businesses that do something similar?

From my experience, other web businesses (and training) are focusing on strategies and knowledge. For example traffic methods, list building methods, conversion methods, email marketing methods, etc. A lot of people go through such training but usually they don’t achieve desired results.
My site will offer similar products too, but the main focus will be on how to use their strengths and eliminate mental blocks that are the main reason why most people can’t achieve their online dreams. I know this from my own experience.

5) What will be included in your BIG BUSINESS dream site?

2 sections. A blog where people will find information on how to solve some specific problems and learn about the basics. They will also have access to my product reviews and free training.

Membership site where people will have access to step-by-step blueprint that will teach them how to sell other people’s products and in the meantime create their own product that will provide recurring income. My membership site will be also the centre for my individual products.

6) Please tell me anything and everything else about what you dream about in your business

I would like to create a community of like minded people who would help and encourage each other, learn from each other and offer good experience to their customers.
I want to offer individual training and 3 tiers of membership. 1. Basic to advanced training for self-starters (individual products). 2. Community support for those who want or need more help (monthly membership). 3. Coaching for people who want some one on one training (one on one coaching through Skype).

Part 2 (So I understand what your weaknesses are so we can work with/around them):
7) What challenges have you faced in the past in trying to implement your BIG DREAM?

Perfectionism
Not heaving clear vision and goals
Not following the plan to the end.
Consistency

8) If you have never started, why not? What held you back?

N/A

9) If you have started, but failed or stalled, what happened?

I’ve lost motivation to finish the project. I didn’t have good, clear plan that would help me achieve my goals.

10) What do you see as your 3 biggest weaknesses?

Perfectionism, bad planning, collecting, consuming knowledge instead of taking action. + see 7

11) How do those weaknesses stunt your growth?

I don’t finish my projects and move to another. I have many unfinished projects, which is causing loose of focus and motivation. I usually then jump from one project to another.

Part 3: (So we can begin designing your business fast!):
12) Who desperately NEEDS what you are going to teach, share, or sell?

People who want to earn some additional income online or want to build their own online business that will give them financial freedom, having more time for their family and loved ones and quite the job they don’t enjoy.

People who want to make money online and are desperately trying to succeed but are not aware of the things that are holding them back.

People who are trying to succeed online but still struggle after many years of trying different things.

13) Why do they need it from YOU and no one else?

I think that online success is 80% mindset, (psychology, beliefs) and 20% knowledge & strategy.

Most training out there is about knowledge & strategy (for example: how to build a list, get traffic, do email marketing, etc.) and there is not much attention on the mindset. Affiliate marketer should work first on his mindset and then on the strategy, otherwise even the best training will bring no results.

I will teach people from my own experience how to overcome mental challenges one by one while building their own affiliate business.

14) Is anyone else doing exactly the same thing?

There are some books, courses and coaches out there who are doing similar thing.

15) How is YOUR solution different or better than everyone else who teaches what you want to?

Personal approach, digging into the core reasons for obstacles. As I already mentioned, most training out there is focusing on strategies instead on overcoming mental blockades.

16) How is YOUR solution going to change people’s lives?

Helping them overcome obstacles, mental blocks, achieving financial freedom, finding their strengths so that they can enjoy running their online business doing things they like doing and outsourcing things they don’t like or want to do but are important for growing their business.

17) Is your solution simpler or more complex than the existing solutions?

Solution is simple, efficient and gets results faster, but is probably not very popular for most people because there will be big emphasis on doing the work and getting things done. Some people might not like to dig into their “mental world”.

18) Do you want to be the LEADER in your business concept, or just go along with everyone else and get by?

I will have to be the leader.

19) Did you make MORE revenue last year online than the year before?

Yes

20) Are you already selling your solution in a smaller form, but you want to go big and viral now?

Not yet.

21) If so, how many units do you sell each month, and at what price each?

N/A

22) Do you have an enthusiastic fan base to whom you can tell about your great idea? If so, what is that fan base, and how many are in it?

Not yet.

23) If you KNOW you can change lives, but haven’t been able to, what are the top 3 things that have stopped you from doing it?

As I already mentioned. Perfectionism, not having clear plan, losing focus and not finishing the projects.

24) Do you want to follow a proven model, or do you want to re-invent the wheel?

Proven model.

25) On a scale of 1-10, how bad do you want to change the world with your solution?

26) On a scale of 1-10, how bad to you want to make $100k this year with your solution?

27) How hard are you willing to work to make it happen?

As hard as it is necessary to achieve the goal.

28) What are you willing to drop or get rid of to make $100k this year changing the world with your solution?

I will eliminate watching tv (bad habit that somehow came back lately). I will also eliminate time spending on internet on things that don’t get me closer to my goal (for example searching for more information when I should actually do the work).

29) What will be the 3 biggest things that would change in your life if you get this viral innovative business off the ground?

More time that I can spend with my family, my friends and I other areas of my life.
Enough money to start some new projects much easier.
Once this project will be finished I will have more motivation and confidence for new future projects.

30) Final question (yahoo!!) – what is going to be the BEST PART about working with me on this?

I have been listening to your training and you have always resonated with me in a way how you think and teach. You are teaching from experience and you explain things as they are. I really like this. I can’t wait to learn more from you because I really benefit a lot from your training. You are giving special attention to the mindset.

Sean
P.S. Have these questions already given you an amazing clarity??

I took me quite some time to go through all these questions but now I see how to achieve my goal much clearly. I think that the following training will give me even more clarity.

Share this article