Reply To: Right Fit?

by Katherine Logan
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize Right Fit? Reply To: Right Fit?

Katherine Logan
Participant

Thanks, Sean, I also feel much more confident in writing. My voice sounds pretty flat and unanimated, at least to me, but I love to write. As far as coaching, I’d consider coaching via Skype Instant Message, and maybe people with voice problems could do so too. there’s always a way to get around our disabilities. My hearing isn’t as good as it used to be, but a lot of Deaf people use texting and Instant Messaging, so it should be possible to coach via Skype, albeit more slowly. I am however, very interested in publishing to Kindle and CreateSpace, as well as articles and blog posts. I used to write a lot of devotionals for a devotional book my church put out once a year. I’d find myself volunteering for another devotional. That was over 40 years ago, but I do regularly write entries in my journal and notes for my business (which will be part of my holistic ministry) Victory Infopublishing. It’s helping me get confidence for actually writing articles on the issues getting between people and confidence.

Well, that’s my two cents, anyway. Hope I’m being clear here. 😉

Share this article

Comments are closed.