Reply To: Buck's Goal Furnace

by Buck McDaniel
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Buck's Goal Furnace Reply To: Buck's Goal Furnace

Buck McDaniel
Participant

This was a very rough week business wise.

I just checked off what I accomplished on my week’s task list. Not much got checked off, so I reflected on how I spent my time:

• I know I wasted 4 hours writing what was on my mind Saturday morning. It was not beneficial to the business except, it did ultimately help my motivation. So, I suppose, that wasn’t entirely wasted time.
  • I managed to convert three sites over to GetResponse, but that took much longer than expected.
    I spent a total of 4-5 hours with online chat with someone named “Jeff” at GetResponse. (I think he’s started asking for a pay raise every time he sees me log in.)
  • I spent almost 4 hours tinkering with WP Profit Builder finding my way around it.
  • Converting MyAquarium.rocks to ThePLRExpress.com took a lot longer than I had planned. It was a lot of work, and at the same time, I was having to learn my way around GetResponse.
  • I wrote three articles of about 1200 words. More accurately, I rewrote the same article three times. And it is still a piece of crap! Totally unusable!

So, what did I accomplish?

• Made 2 videos for MyAquarium.Rocks
    (I don’t want to use them, but the practice was good.
    I am getting much faster and feeling more comfortable
    behind the camera.)
  • Converted three sites to GetResponse Autoresponders.
    (That’s one major learning curve out of the way.)
  • Wrote a welcome email for ThePLRExpress.com.
    It took about 1 hour to write and 2 hours getting
    it to work on GetResponse.

The only thing I failed to accomplish anything on is my weight loss project. So, it is rolled over to this week.

Lessons Learned:

1. I am tooo verbose! I find it nearly impossible to write a 500 word article in less than 1000 words.
  2. It’s even harder to write a 100-200 word email to someone I haven’t met yet.
  3. I have laid out the steps to every goal I need to meet to accomplish my first level of success.

Rather than let myself get discouraged and move to something different, I need to keep chopping away at each obstacle, one at the time, until I reach my goal. Then, I make my way to the next obstacle as quickly as I can.

My Status:

• RRPLR.com – Site is completed! The only maintenance I need for it right now is to upload new products and to write emails for the autoresponder.
  • MyAquarium.Rocks – Site is functional, but not complete. I need to add content, autoresponder emails, Amazon store, and affiliate ads.
  • ThePLRExpress.com – Site is fully functional. It needs a JV page, products and JVZoo links (another learning curve.)
  • Weight Loss Project – Ground Zero!

This Week’s Goals: (5/2-5/8)

• Priority #1 – ThePLRExpress.com
    1. Create Buyer’s Autoresponder
    2. Create a product page template in Profit Builder
    3. Upload 3 article packs for sale
    4. Create FREE product for base of JVZoo funnel
    5. Create buy buttons in JVZoo for each article pack
    6. Create JV Affiliate Page
    7. Setup future launch dates to attract affiliates
    8. Write autoresponder emails

RRPLR.com

• Add three new products
  • Write autoresponder email(s)
  • Find suitable affiliate products to promote

MyAquarium.Rocks

1. Add Content
  2. Join Amazon affiliate program again
  3. Find suitable affiliate products to promote

Fat Loss Project

• Create my 10×10 matrix
  • Don’t overeat

IMB

1. Write an article pack of 5 articles for PLR
  2. Add them to ThePLRExpress.com
  3. Use them on any of my appropriate sites
  4. Create one Video
  5. Create a video outline with Impress

To some, this update sounds pretty grim, but the truth is, I am very excited, motivated and ready to keep moving. More so than I have been for quite some time.

You see, Thomas Edison was approached by a reporter who asked him, “What does it feel like to have failed over 1000 times?” His reply was, “I have not failed, in fact, I have succeeded in ruling out over 2000 materials that are not suitable for use as an electric light.”

So, I really feel good: I have three sites ready for traffic, one of which should be ready to make sales today or later this week, for sure.
I finally got through the learning curve with GetResponse, so I will move forward much more quickly from now on.
I have an organized plan of action for this week!

I’d say “It’s a great day to be alive!”

Share this article

Comments are closed.