Reply To: Buck's Goal Furnace

by Buck McDaniel
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Buck's Goal Furnace Reply To: Buck's Goal Furnace

Buck McDaniel
Participant

I am still alive and kicking, just not as high as I had hoped.

I had a rough week for the IMB. End of School year activities, Mother’s day and work at the j.o.b. have tied me down so I haven’t gotten much done since my last post. The weekend was spent with overnight guests for two nights, three days of celebrating Mother’s day and yesterday was my daughter’s violin recital.

Arun Chandrun is an accomplished PLR writer and has reached out to me to help me get my PLR site launched. I sent him the articles I wrote, and, well, let’s just say they didn’t need a ‘little’ work…

Anyway, I spent yesterday “editing” them. No, they are totally re-written! Only one of the articles even resembles the original. I spent about 7-8 hours rewriting the 7 articles. Only one even resembles its original. They sound better now and I guess I’ll get the critique later today.

Today is my light-duty Tuesday. I don’t go into work like the rest of the week, but I do have a few errands to run and things to do, but at least I have more time at the computer today.

My accomplishments this week are to have written the 7 articles and to have re-written them. Today, I need to reevaluate my road plan, figure out where I am and create my checklist for the next 6 days.

Share this article

Comments are closed.