1st accountability call and training on March 2

by Robert Mason
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Discussion Forum 1st accountability call and training on March 2

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Robert Mason
    Participant

Hi, just want to introduce myself.

My name is Robert Mason – I live in (old) England, down in the south west in Devon, over-looking the sea and 100 yards from the beach.

I was on the 1st accountability call and training today and found it inspiring and very useful. In fact, this first call was worth the price of the complete course, it was so useful – I just loved Sean’s simplicity in breaking a coaching course into lots of component parts, and so providing a full business from one initial product.

I am creating a coaching package that helps people who are in a very bad place in their lives – possibly feeling suicidal because they can not see a way out and forward. This can be for any of the five main problems in life – relationships, home and family,business failure, financial crisis, very poor health. My coaching helps people to come out of this ‘dark night of the soul’, to move forward positively and constructively – in fact, to rise again – hence the name of the coaching, Resurgam – ‘I shall rise again’.

It was truly great to meet you all today. Namaste, my friends.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.