All In One Membership?

by Toni Nelson
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Coaching With Sean Mize All In One Membership?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Mize 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Participant

Toni,

That’s a great question – and I love the way you are thinking strategically.

I think that in the long run you can have it all –

–> group membership $27 a month
    –> group membership plus all in one training $47 a month
    –> maybe even a higher level with something additional in it $77 a month

AND still have the stand alone trainings . . .

Folks can buy the standalone trainings until they trust you enough and want enough “more” training to upgrade and enroll in your all in one membership.

Sean

Toni Nelson
    Participant

Thanks for the great advice as usual Sean:) This has got me thinking about the third choice.

I could offer the $47 a month with everything except the Photoshop course

The higher price $77 would have everything the middle level has plus the Photoshop course and all future courses. To make it worth the higher price I’ve been thinking that I could offer: 25% discount off logo design, 25% off graphic design (Book covers, 3 d product display etc.). 15 Images per month that they can use for memes, as quote photos (personal use) etc. Banners, header images for Facebook ads, Facebook timeline cover, things like that. These would be psd’s so they can change them. That’s why they get the Photoshop course. I’m not sure if I should also offer an email a week in addition to the Open Office Hour I have each month where people get to ask one business related question.

Then I thought I could even offer to critique one video a month and or their website.

What do you think?

Sean Mize
    Participant

yes, that’s a great idea – when you have more packages, it makes it easier for folks to choose the one that fits their budget, and optimize revenue (and the number of folks you can help)

Sean

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.