Anyone from the EU? Problem with VAT…

by Julia Stueber
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Ask Anything Anyone from the EU? Problem with VAT…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Julia Stueber 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Great question, would love someone in the EU who has tackled this tax issue to weigh in 🙂

Sean

Trevor Dumbleton
    Participant

JVZoo, Gumroad, Clickbank, Udemy, Amazon/CreateSpace & doubtless quite a few others handle this on your behalf. Some do it better than others – it’s easy enough to fool Clickbank by claiming to be in the USA and putting in a valid zip code to prove it. Gumroad is more likely to enforce things properly.

Warrior+ don’t (as far as I remember)

I rarely get EU customers from outside the UK so at the moment am pretending it’s not something I should worry about, even though I should. But then so should all the other vendors who use Warrior+ (etc.) as strictly speaking the rules apply to anyone selling into the EC.

I will probably be looking at Gumroad for my subscription site so that I’m more covered.

Julia Stueber
    Participant

Hi Trevor,

I checked out Gumroad and this might end up as my choice – they do offer memberships and subscribtion models as well as doing the EU VAT correctly. Thanks for the advice!

Julia

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.