Bevan Bird – Accountability

by Bevan Bird
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Bevan Bird – Accountability

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sean Mize 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Bevan,

Welcome!

I want to highlight to everyone in the Membership how subtly and low-key Bevan combines sharing what he’s working on with a non-aggressive CTA to subtly generate interest in his business – in my forum 🙂

Imagine if YOU did this in not just this forum – but many others across your own niche!!!

Sean

Rick Smith
    Participant

And now I’m about to give Bevan an unsolicited testimonial. In Sean’s forum. 🙂

I bought Bevan’s “1,111 Connections in 90 Days” even though I wasn’t ready for it at the time. I can say this. It’s gonna be a great resource for me very soon. And Bevan really overdelivers. Like Sean.

Bevan Bird
    Participant

Sean, thank you very much. And that is a great idea! With forums, like you’ve taught, it’s about positioning yourself as the expert by adding value and being consistent over a period of time. Thank you for helping me get started getting clients!

Rick, thank you, I appreciate you saying that, very much!

Last night I made the 23 posts for the 23 modules of the product, inside Kajabi.

Today I talked with the graphic designer that created the product box cover for High Vibrational Connecting and we may work together on this project for Nick’s product Fill Up Your Calendar. I also edited the agreement I have with Nick and asked him to sign up for a stripe account as this is how Kajabi processes payments. I listened to Nick teach live on a paid webinar hosted by Sohail and did a bit of an excited review and expanding the idea of what he’s teaching, opening up possibilities for more products. Nick helps people create more of a lifestyle of freedom for their self, which is very emotionally appealing!

Tomorrow morning I plan to work with Nick to get the framework more in place, including the videos and get the graphic work underway.

Bevan

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

hey, folks, this is a great example of just jumping into something and taking action – new software, then did training and put 23 modules together . . and in 24 hours???

excellent!

Sean

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.