Bevan Bird – Accountability

by Bevan Bird
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Bevan Bird – Accountability

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bevan Bird
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m the Collaboration Guy – when you’ve got your system in place and you’re making sales and getting great testimonials, but you’ve got inconsistent cash flow, reach out to me to get help growing your business using the most powerfully leveraged marketing strategy, collaborations or joint ventures.

Although I haven’t used Kajabi at all before last night, over the next 3 days (by Saturday evening and it’s Thursday morning now) I will complete a professional website using Kajabi that sells a product I’m helping Nick Lynch market. It’s a profit-sharing deal we have created.

I will also get one report done for my job by Friday afternoon.

Here’s the training I created for my clients yesterday (I have a watch-me training going where I’m teaching entrepreneurs how to grow their business collaboratively and sharing my journey as I transition from a low-paid connector to a high-paid joint venture broker, and make 3,333 New Connections with new people along the way.)

http://tribeuniversity.com/products/1111in90d/lesson-2016-09-14.html

Thanks for following along.

Bevan

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Bevan,

Welcome!

I want to highlight to everyone in the Membership how subtly and low-key Bevan combines sharing what he’s working on with a non-aggressive CTA to subtly generate interest in his business – in my forum 🙂

Imagine if YOU did this in not just this forum – but many others across your own niche!!!

Sean

Rick Smith
    Participant

And now I’m about to give Bevan an unsolicited testimonial. In Sean’s forum. 🙂

I bought Bevan’s “1,111 Connections in 90 Days” even though I wasn’t ready for it at the time. I can say this. It’s gonna be a great resource for me very soon. And Bevan really overdelivers. Like Sean.

Bevan Bird
    Participant

Sean, thank you very much. And that is a great idea! With forums, like you’ve taught, it’s about positioning yourself as the expert by adding value and being consistent over a period of time. Thank you for helping me get started getting clients!

Rick, thank you, I appreciate you saying that, very much!

Last night I made the 23 posts for the 23 modules of the product, inside Kajabi.

Today I talked with the graphic designer that created the product box cover for High Vibrational Connecting and we may work together on this project for Nick’s product Fill Up Your Calendar. I also edited the agreement I have with Nick and asked him to sign up for a stripe account as this is how Kajabi processes payments. I listened to Nick teach live on a paid webinar hosted by Sohail and did a bit of an excited review and expanding the idea of what he’s teaching, opening up possibilities for more products. Nick helps people create more of a lifestyle of freedom for their self, which is very emotionally appealing!

Tomorrow morning I plan to work with Nick to get the framework more in place, including the videos and get the graphic work underway.

Bevan

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

hey, folks, this is a great example of just jumping into something and taking action – new software, then did training and put 23 modules together . . and in 24 hours???

excellent!

Sean

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.