Bob Thibodeau Accountability

by Bob Thibodeau
in
Comments are off for this post.

Home Page Forums Your Accountability Bob Thibodeau Accountability

This topic contains 91 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bob Thibodeau 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • Author

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

Here is Section Three

SECTION THREE:

12) Who desperately NEEDS what you are going to teach, share, or sell?

My target audience is the person who is just entering the Internet Marketing business. I want to try and get access to them BEFORE they spend thousands of dollars trying to “find their way” through a lot of the hype and false promises being presented.

13) Why do they need it from YOU and no one else?

I have “Been there and done that” when I first started out. I have struggled to find my way through the hype. I have seen how easy it is to always “buy the next best thing” – and then be left alone to figure out how to implement it into “my business.”

14) Is anyone else doing exactly the same thing?

There may be others who are focusing on this part of the Internet Marketing niche – but I do not know of any. Every SEO search for new people entering the business always leads to the “hype” websites. I want to build this business so those same searches will lead to my website – because of referrals from current and past clients!

15) How is YOUR solution different or better than everyone else who teaches what you want to?

My business will focus on taking the new person to Internet Marketing and lead them by the hand, step by step, in building their business. I do not want to get them “hyped up” to what “may be” – but give them the basics and help them build their business to the point it will actually generate income. This will “prove” to themselves that it “can be done.” We will then build on that confidence and those successes!

16) How is YOUR solution going to change people’s lives?

It will help those that are unable to have outside income due to disability, stay at home spouses, retiree’s looking for extra income (or whatever the reason). This will provide them an opportunity to be a provider for their family. This business plan will focus on building those initial successes that we will be able to build upon – success breeds success!

17) Is your solution simpler or more complex than the existing solutions?

My business plan is simpler than the existing plans I have reviewed that try to “help new people build their business.” It seems most existing plans want people to “invest – build – send traffic….repeat…repeat…repeat” – but in actuality, they are never taught the “basics” and allowed to build slowly but successfully.

18) Do you want to be the LEADER in your business concept, or just go along with everyone else and get by?

I “WILL BE” the Leader in this niche!

19) Did you make MORE revenue last year online than the year before?

I made ZERO in revenue from my online business last year…

20) Are you already selling your solution in a smaller form, but you want to go big and viral now?

I just tested the first launch – to begin building my email list and begin a daily email contact with them. I am “hoping for some success and subscribers” – but this initial launch was geared to building a list to communicate with.

I want to be able to “Go BIG” very, very soon!

21) If so, how many units do you sell each month, and at what price each?

The initial phase for my business plan is to get them into the Free Membership Level and to begin the process of communication and building a relationship. There have been no sales thus far.

22) Do you have an enthusiastic fan base to whom you can tell about your great idea? If so, what is that fan base, and how many are in it?

No. I do not have an enthusiastic fan base at this time.

23) If you KNOW you can change lives, but haven’t been able to, what are the top 3 things that have stopped you from doing it?

Lack of finances to start
    Lack of training and confidence to start
    Lack of support to get started

24) Do you want to follow a proven model, or do you want to re-invent the wheel?

I want to use a proven model. There is no sense in “re-inventing the wheel” when I do not have the experience to do so!

25) On a scale of 1-10, how bad do you want to change the world with your solution?

To change the “world” – 1
    To change the lives of those who are my target audience – 10

26) On a scale of 1-10, how bad to you want to make $100k this year with your solution?

To achieve $100,000 in revenue this year: TEN “10” TEN

27) How hard are you willing to work to make it happen?

With the other commitments which I have and based upon my schedule – I know I can work at least 3-4 hours per day on this business model. On some days, I could increase that to 6 hours per day…but that would be on an “inconsistent” basis. But 3 hours per day, 7 days per week is very doable… and 4 hours per day can probably happen 4-5 days per week consistently.

That would mean somewhere between 24-30 hours per week committed to building this business.

28) What are you willing to drop or get rid of to make $100k this year changing the world with your solution?

My daily schedule is pretty cut and thinned out as it is…but I am willing to give up two hours of sleep per day to build this business…I usually only sleep about 6-7 hours per day now…so I would be willing to cut back to 4-5 hours per day to make this work.

In addition, I have blocked out about three hours per day for errands, picking up grandkids from school, etc. On days where there are no appointments, etc. I can also work probably two hours per day in the afternoons. This will equate to another 7-10 hours per week.

This would make my total commitment between 31-40 hours per week to build this business to $100,000 income.

29) What will be the 3 biggest things that would change in your life if you get this viral innovative business off the ground?

1. Financial Freedom

2. Being able to bless my family and do things for my wife that we have not been able to do because of finances.

3. Being a HUGE blessing to church and ministry projects.

30) Final question (yahoo!!) – what is going to be the BEST PART about working with me on this?

Based upon all of the training programs I have purchased and completed, I know the teaching methods you (Sean) use are doable and successful. This gives me the confidence that “this time – it is going to work!” I have not had that type of confidence before.

What you (Sean) teach is able to be duplicated and taught to others. This is very important to me as it gives me confidence in being able to help my target audience.

Knowing that you (Sean) is a Christian who is not afraid to put his Faith out there for others to see – AND is successful online – gives me the confidence that I can be successful as well.

SO – the one common word used in all of the above is:

You give me the CONFIDENCE that I am going to be able to succeed!

P.S. Have these questions already given you an amazing clarity??

YES – clarity and understanding of WHY I am doing this!

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

PHEW!!!

Has anyone ever LOST a File Folder of things you have been working on? Well, I did two days ago…

I did not realize until I started working on my business yesterday evening…and freaked out! I had lost an entire FOLDER of items!

I looked for 4 hours yesterday evening and almost 4 hours tonight…I could not find it through the “search” function for some reason…it wasn’t in my Trash, I was really, really – BUMMED OUT!

What had happened was, I had so much “stuff” on my desk top, I started to “clean it up.” I was combining “like things” into one Folder, deleting some things I no longer needed, etc. THEN I found out that, somehow (without paying attention) I had done “something” with my project folder!

Well, finally, about an hour ago – I FOUND IT!!! PHEW!

I, literally, had to go through every folder in my computer…starting with the desktop and then through the trash and then over to the server where I had moved some things…AND THERE IT WAS! Nestled down inside another folder – that was in another folder…that’s why I didn’t see it last night. I was searching for my “main folder” just clicking down through other main folders. Tonight, I started to open the other main folders and any other sub-folders…and I finally found the folder I was looking for!

SO – for the past two days, I have not been able to do ANY work…I have spent most of my available time searching for that folder…(But I have it back “home” on my desktop now…right where it belongs! Tomorrow I begin to work again on my business and keep going forward!

TO SUCCESS!

Bob

Rick Smith
    Participant

Bob –

I just read through your blueprint. I related to a lot of what you said. Those reasons are the very reason I keep pushing to finish a particular task for my IMB when I’m tired or just don’t feel like it. I’m glad you’re here. I’m glad we’re all here together. Sean’s building a great community here.

Lost files? Oh yeah. Been there done that, just not recently thank goodness. My latest issue was last week with my attempt to add to add forums to my membership site. That one cost me a couple of days.

Cynthia Leighton
    Participant

Bob,

The idea of starting with free membership looks promising for your business model. And congrats on finding your lost file!

blessings,
    Cynthia

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

Thank you Cynthia! I appreciate that!

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

Thanks Rick…glad I’m not “alone” (although I don’t wish that on anyone)! It was really, REALLY, frustrating for a few days! LOL

Rick, I want to email you – I signed up to your website…is there an email loaded there yet?…I have a couple of questions for you.

Rick Smith
    Participant

Bob –

Please feel free to email me at rick@netguerrilla.org. I won’t be able to reply for a few days. I’ll be at a Scout camp from tomorrow until late Saturday afternoon. I’m involved with teaching a leadership course to adult Scout leaders. No. I don’t have any emails loaded into the autoresponder system yet. That’s next once I get the first four membership lessons done.

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

Thanks Rick, I’ll wait until next week…it’s not “important” – I just want to bounce a couple of ideas off of you concerning you set up and your membership. Nothing major…but a few personal details that others don’t really need to read about…that’s all.

Blessings on your Scout camp adventure!

Talks Soon,

Bob

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Bob,

how are things going with your progress?

Sean

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

Hi Sean

Slow. I’ve completed five products; I have loaded two weeks into the Free Membership autoresponder (still working on finishing that); I have been working for two days to copy my membership plugin from my original website to the Free Membership website…I’ve contacted Instamember support and the link they provided is just an HTML link and will not load…waiting for them to respond again. I may have to use the WP membership. I am sending out daily emails to the list I have (about 700) just using “credibility” emails right now…providing some useful tips, etc…I don’t want to pump them for membership signups until I get these bugs worked out.

Slow…that is how I would describe it…

Sean Mize
    Keymaster

Bob

that actually doesn’t sound too slow to me!!!

have you gotten the membership site issue resolved?

Sean

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

Hi Sean,
    Thanks for the encouragement!
    Yes…finally – I was able to get InstaMember loaded up on my new site. It took me about three days total to handle that situation…but it is ok now.
    I am almost complete with week three of the four weeks in the autoresponder (delayed on that while I was trying different things with the Membership software). I’m back on track now. I will have week three completed by tomorrow. Then on to week four.
    I am looking at starting to promote the Free Membership soon (probably the first of the month). I still have to run tests on every aspect of it to make sure it is doing what it is supposed to do.

QUESTION: How do YOU test your websites before going Live? And the autoresponder? (It is a 30 day email campaign – with an email due to be sent out each day…do you just test one or two days and then “go for it?”)

I’ll post this question to the forum as well.

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

I have continued to load emails into my 30 day autoresponder. One more week of emails and I will have the 30 days completed. Then it is time to test almost every aspect I can think of. All of the informative tips I received from the Forum will help greatly – I appreciate the tips and the help!

I have continued to send out emails to the initial group (about 800) and I have been getting about 15% open rate. Not impressive, but it was a semi-cold list. No responses to requests for “What is you number one issue…” etc. type of emails. Not even one.

The Solo Ads that I ran a couple weeks ago are included in the 800+ leads I have. I wasn’t really holding out much hope for the solo ads…it was my first foray into that. I have more hope for the JV Giveaway I will joining…then next week I will be hosting one as a “co-host”. Last I did this, I had over 1100 subscribers (the 800+ list includes ones from the last event). But the BIG difference is “this time” I have multiple products to offer as an upsell. Last time, I was mainly trying to build a list with the giveaways…and “hoping” for an upsell (none came). But, like I said, this time I have a completely new website, autoresponder sequence, new products, some bundles and two different memberships available.

Time will tell…

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

Only three more emails until I am satisfied with the first 30 days of the auto-responder sequence. There are a few affiliate products contained within the sequence…but I am not “pushing” them (more like, “you can choose any provider you want – these are the ones I am using and they work great” type of lines).

I will be finished tomorrow (10-25-16) with the first 30 days of emails…

This is advertised as a “30 day FREE Membership” consisting of emails that provide value, tips, etc. to help newbie marketers get started. In actuality, it will go 45 days…with the last two weeks beginning continuing to provide value – but a little more “depth” to begin to tantalize them…and begin to introduce the Paid Membership program…the first will be the “Four Weeks To Your First Online Sale” which is a one time payment of $27…which then leads into the Junior Coaching Program (being developed…that’s not the name – just a description for the folks on this forum) – which will run $29 per month but they will get a $10 coupon – making it $19 per month…which will eventually lead into the next coaching program at $49 per month. BOTH of the coaching programs are in “theory only” mode right now as I have been working adamantly on the Free membership and the first stages of the “Four Weeks” membership.

But – things are beginning to take shape and I can now “SEE” what they are going to look like…Praise God!

Bob Thibodeau
    Participant

Yay ME!

I have completed the FIRST 30 days of my FREE Membership in the autoresponder!

I will continue to load more training, probably another two weeks worth, to “over deliver” and begin to introduce them to my “paid membership” training.

So, as I continue to finish the last two weeks (it could be twelve days – somewhere around there) – I will also be integrating suggestions and links for the “Paid Membership” – which means I need to put the finishing touches on the first few weeks of that program (I have training already loaded – but, in keeping with Sean’ theme of “asking what they need help on” and “provide them training in those areas” – I am intentionally leaving some “wiggle room” to adapt as that program goes along.

I loaded the “Day 30 Email” into the Forum and have asked for feedback on how it sounds and whether it is a “good idea” to do it this way. Any feedback is appreciated.

Bob

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this article

Comments are closed.